Items to be Opened17 Feb 2000
From: Ann Harrison
We are moving ahead with plans to open the Interbase sources. The engine, the utilities, and a couple internal applications will all be made available.
The replication and ODBC driver will not be made available in source form. They were created by other companies, which still hold the copyrights.
However, here's the list, with the usual caveats that nothing is final and if it doesn't happen, your only recourse is to flame me.
If you know of anything that should be on that list which is not, please .
- Server-side client interface
- Client-side client interface
- gdef (DDL module, added 21 Feb)
- marion (source code management system)
- tcs (test control system for regression testing)
- makefiles etc. for all the above
- internals documentation (not clear yet)
- user docs source code (not clear yet)
- fred (added 21 Feb)
- pixis (ditto)
- pictor (ditto)